A few words
Uganda, popularly known as the ‘The Pearl of Africa’ is located in East Africa and lies astride the equator. It is bordered by Kenya in the East, Tanzania in the South, Rwanda in the Southwest, the Democratic Republic of Congo in the West and Sudan in the North. The southern part of the country includes a substantial portion of Lake Victoria (source of river Nile), shared with Kenya and Tanzania, situating the country in the African Great Lakes region.
Uganda enjoys a tropical climate, with abundant sunshine all year round. Uganda’s temperatures are moderate throughout the year. In Masaka, near Lake Victoria, average daily temperatures range from 18° to 28° C (65° to 83° F) in January and from 17° to 25° C (62° to 77° F) in July. The climate is tropical; generally rainy with two dry seasons (December to February, and June to August).
Our vision is to become an influential humanitarian organization in Africa with inspiring initiatives that will reduce poverty, increase self-reliance, and establish more self-sustaining families on the continent. We aim at creating healthy self-sustaining families.
We are a non-profit organization with the goal to eliminate the hardships of poverty, aiming to increase self-reliance and healthy self-sustaining families in Africa. We offer resources for promoting education, good health, capacity building, and sustainability/advocacy. We give hope to the vulnerable and reconcile them with their families and God, and empower them with free shelter, education, and vocational skills so that they can become productive members of the community.
– To mobilize and sensitize the people of Africa on the improvement of savings as a backbone for capital accumulation for commercial agriculture, and small and medium enterprises.
– To lobby local & central government, development partners, and well-wishers to support the people of Africa in an effort to (but not limited to) reduce poverty, bad food, insecurity, and diseases.
– To mobilize the African people to participate in government and non-government development processes and programs.
– To undertake initiatives to contribute to the development of Africa in the areas we operate.
– To promote sustainability (finance, governance, compliance).
– To promote strategic partnerships with individuals, sponsors, partners, and the government.
– To provide capacity building through quality education, and leadership mentoring.