We will help create 200 healthy, self-sustainable families in the Masaka region by the end of 2024.
We create healthy, self sustaining families in the Masaka region & beyond by combining well organised educational materials, the knowledge of passionate volunteers, and love for all.
- To mobilize and sensitize the people of Masaka on the improvement of savings as a back bone for capital accumulation for commercial agriculture and small and medium enterprises.
- To lobby local and central governments, development partners and well-wishers to support the people of Masaka in their efforts but not limited to reducing poverty, food insecurity and disease.
- To mobilize the people of the Masaka region to participate in government and non-government development processes and programs
- To undertake any activities to develop Masaka Region and its people not limited to reducing poverty, food insecurity, diseases and ignorance.
- To establish projects that shall fulfill the vision and mission of the association.